We have three walks for you to enjoy. Not too taxing, but don't forget your boots!
Thanks to Liz and Roy for providing these walks.
Be safe: Follow the Countryside Code
The Parish Council have been approached by local landowners in relation to concerns about walkers not sticking to local footpaths crossing private land and about dogs being under control. Given it is lambing season it is particularly important that everyone follows the Countryside code.
- Be safe—plan ahead and follow any signs.
- Leave gates and property as you find them.
- Keep dogs under close control (where there is any livestock /shooting please keep dogs on the lead and be especially careful of cows with calves)
- Protect plants and animals.
- Take your litter home.
- Consider other people.
And two considerations added by the Parish Council:
- If a field has crops in it and the path goes through the middle, please walk around the outside of the field.
- Always pick up after your dog, faeces can cause a variety of complications in children and livestock.