Whilst the deadline has passed for 2019/20 please contact the Clerk if your organisations requires a grant
Banwell Parish Council will be deciding which organisations they will be awarding grants to at their meeting on 15th July 2019.
There are two different grants that can be applied for. The first one is a general fund for things like;
- Purchasing equipment either in part or in full.
- Funding of transport that will enable group members to partake in a group trip or outing regardless of their incomes.
- Training activities, or to purchase the expertise of an outside trainer/ instructor/ facilitator.
- Hosting special events or celebrations.
- Activities that raise the profile of the area.
- Provision of recreational facilities.
The second fund is an environmental grant from New Solar Banwell and is for projects which are deemed of benefit to the local environment.
If you wish to apply for either of these grants then click here and download a form.
Please return the form to me by Thursday 27th June 2019.
This will not be the last opportunity to receive a grant however this is when the Parish Council hope to allocate most of the 2019/2020 grants.