Banwell Recreation Ground
Banwell Recreation Ground in Westfield Road is situated on land left in trust to the parish through the 1901 will of Mr Robert Day 'for the purpose of a public recreation ground for the inhabitants of Banwell for ever'.
The area is managed by the Parish Council acting as the sole managing trustee of the Recreation Ground Charity. A major scheme to renew all of the play equipment took place in 2010 with an additional set of junior swings being added in 2011.
Copies of the Trust's minutes can be viewed by clicking on the 'Parish Documents' tab above.